Thursday, March 28, 2013

Day 1 - Starting the Journey to Life

I am starting here on my Journey to Life and the process of Rebirthing my Self Here as an effective
and stable Human being, realizing and living my Equality with all Life.  I have been walking and reading the journeys of life from other people on the internet and have tried to start the journey for myself several times.  I have always come up with a million excuses as to why I should be allowed to be inconsistent - and I now see that these excuses are my attempts to self-sabotage my process and my Self - which I have done so many times throughout my life.

So I begin again here.  Thank you to everyone who has walked this journey for the past year - it has been so supportive to walk with you and read your daily process.  I am looking forward to the next 7 years.

10 comments: